Wednesday 22 January 2014

Reflective post

Whilst doing AS Media I personally feel I have made quite a lot of progress as time has gone on. I have been able to gain some insightful knowledge about the subject. I have been able to understand the topics that we have so far covered in class time. I have also gained some useful skills such as learning how to use and setup tools used for filming such a video camera along with other tools such as a fig-rig and a tripod etc… I have also learnt how to use blogger.com - Online blogging platform. I have also learnt how to use final cut pro to edit video footage.

In order to improve my predicted grade I will need to improve on a number of things. I will need to blog more off of my own accord rather than only doing posts off of the blogging checklist. I also need to revise the notes we've been over in class as well as use more of the terminologies in my analysing of TV and film. Overall, I believe I am doing okay in AS Media however I still feel there is room for improvement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment