Wednesday 22 January 2014

Reflective post

Media Reflective Post
In AS Media I think I have personally made huge progress on my knowledge about media. I have understood the topics that we have covered so far and the terminology that has been covered in our lessons . Since the starting of this course I have gained useful skills such as how to use a video camera in conjunction with other tools such as the tripod etc. I've also learnt how to edit footage to create a video for a set task. To improve my predicted grade, I need to use more terminology in my analysis of TV and film. I also need to use more technology in my blog posts such as gifs, prezzis, videos etc  and blog more about teen films. Overall, I believe I am doing alright in AS Media but the is still room to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment