Friday 7 March 2014

Reflective Post - Jenner Bond

I played the character of Jenner Bond, I didnt mind playing main character because I take performing arts as a subject so acting for the camera wasnt an issue for me. 

Through the filming process, playing main character sometimes became annoying because it meant i always had to have my costume and be preapred to be filmed, which can be a downfall when your not in the mood to do so, however our film came along nice and the process of making it was fun.

Costume:

For the first section of the film my costume was:
- Light blue jeans
- Black trainers
- Grey jumper
- Accessories
- My hair was tied in a bun
- Black mid/long jacket







This was to convey that my character was an average college students wearing ordinary clothes.
Once I recieved the phone call from HQ my outfit changed. This was to show the audience that Jenner Bond Turns into a different person once she becomes an agent.

For the second section, once Jenner leaves the changing room my costume was:
- Black smart trousers
- Black trainers
- Black bomber jacket
- Grey jumper ( to show continuity )
- Hair in a pony tail






No comments:

Post a Comment